Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on our website. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Twin Room: Can sleep up 3 people, 2 twin beds & a camp bed for 3rd bed
Double Room: can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed and a camp bed for 3rd bed
Family Room: can sleep up to 4 people, 2 Twin Beds or 1 Double bed bed plus 1 single bed and 1 camp bed
Suite: can Sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed and 2 twin beds ( sliding doors separates parents’ sleeping area from Children’s sleeping area)
One bedroom apartment: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed & 2 sofa beds
Two Bedrooms apartment: can sleep up to 6 people, 1 double bed & 2 twin beds & 2 sofa beds.
There are 2 room view choices, Garden View and Sea View. Few rooms with interconnecting door only on 5th Floor.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is € 3.5 per day.
- Is there a Wi-Fi access? If yes, what is the current charge?
There is Wi-Fi access in public areas.
- What are the standard “check in” and “check out” times of the hotel?
Check in time 14.00hrs
Check out 12.00hrs
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests.
No, we do not. Hotel not suitable for disabled persons as there are many steps.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
No, we do not. The hotel offer Laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes, Tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in hotel?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you to either another view or in different room type but with a charge. Therefore in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired room type or room view in advance.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
There is not, but there is a mini fridge in the room and we provide a bottle of water every day.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a late check out directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel can not guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check –out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Current charge for a late check out room is €70; late check- out time is at 6:00pm local time.
- I have booked a late check out room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It’s not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you will be allocated on your arrival as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. Guests with a late check out are requested on their departure day to check with our reception desk, to see if possible to keep the same room or not. If not you will be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00 noon and you will be given a different room.
- Rooms dimensions
Twin room size 25 m2 including sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Double room: size 25 m2 including sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Family room: size 28 m2 including sleeping area bathroom & balcony
Suite: size 40m2 including sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
One bedroom apartments: size 40 m2 including sleeping area, living room, bathroom & balcony
Two bedrooms apartments: size 56 m2 including sleeping area, living room, bathroom & balcony.
- Bedroom Door’s widths
Room door Entrance: 75cm
Bathroom door: 57cm
Balcony Door: 70cm
- Lifts Widths
Lift door: 0.80cm
Lift Size: 120 x 120 cm
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Hotel provides beach towels to all guests at no charge via reception desk; Guest can replace beach towels with fresh ones every 3 days via reception desk.
- Is there a dress code for dinner at the main restaurant?
Yes, at dinner time only we request gentlemen to wear long trousers but because of hot weather we allow gentlemen to wear smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis Hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
Sorry, this is not possible. In order to preserve (for our in-house guests) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities, please note that our company’s policy that we do not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotel’s, to use our premises. The same applies for our in-house guests who they will not be allowed to use any of our sister hotels’ facilities.View All Facts